Applies to: Windows 10
To get your PC to recognize multiple monitors:
- Make sure your cables are connected properly to the new monitors, then press Windows logo key + P to select a display option.
- If you need more help, here's what to do:
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display. Your PC should automatically detect your monitors and show your desktop. If you don't see the monitors, select Detect.
- In the Multiple displays section, select an option from the list to determine how your desktop will display across your screens.
- Once you've selected what you see on your displays, select Keep changes.
- You can change the resolution of your displays. However, we suggest using the recommended resolution to get the most out of your displays.
Last Updated: May 18, 2020