This article is for teachers
A teacher can invite you to teach in their class as a co-teacher. Co-teachers can perform all teacher tasks after they join a class. However, primary teachers and co-teachers have different permissions in Classroom.
What can I do as a co-teacher?
As a co-teacher, you can:
- Create assignments
- Give feedback on student work
- Enter grades
- Post on the class stream
- Access the class Google Drive folder
- Email teachers and students
- Delete a class
- Remove the primary teacher from a class
- Mute another teacher in a class
If you leave a class you co-teach, you can't open it again unless you're re-invited or enrolled as a student in the class.