Backup files to Google Drive
Upload files and folders to Google Drive
On your computer, you can upload from drive.google.com or your desktop. You can upload files into private or shared folders.
1. On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
2. At the top left, click New
3. Select File or Folder Upload.
4. Choose the file you want to upload.
Drag files and folders into Google Drive
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Open or create a folder.
- To upload files and folders, drag them into the Google Drive folder.
Install and log in to Google Drive File Stream
Drag & Drop to G Drive
- Open File Explorer
- Open (H:) drive
- Select files and folders in (H:) drive
- Drag and drop into (G:) drive (this creates a copy in G Drive)
- This method can be used to move desktop files to G Drive
- All of these files are now accessible in your Google Drive on any device.